Okay so it has been way longer then I would have liked to be making a post. I have to say that I have been in a really bad winter slump. Yes I get these every year but this year it has been particularly bad. I don’t want to get out of my PJ’s ever and I don’t want to do anything but watch movies. And mostly I want to watch them from my bed. Now the past few days the sun has been shinning and even though it is cold out, I still find that just that bit has help me feel like I have had more energy and can conquer the world. So where am I at in my goals: Nowhere! Now is time to step up the pace. So here is my plan to really get going on my goals:
1. Project get Healthy: Yesterday I started working out using Jillian Michael’s 30 day Shred and I am going to do it again today. When I work out if find that I eat better, sleep better, and drink more water. So here is to making that change in the next 30 days. I hope that I can work out for the 20 minutes even after I have worked all night. Making it a habit not just a side project.
2. Blog/Write more: Yeah you can see how well I have done with that. Again today starts a new day so here is to hopefully more post soon.
3. Read more: Yes as stated above I have been a watching more TV then I would like to admit and not read hardly anything. Still working on Little Women that I started before Christmas. Hopefully with my new found motivation this will also change.
4. Actually I do have plans for this! in 2 weeks I will see my first broadway play tour in Cincinnati. I am super excited. I think it will be an awesome time. We decided as a family that we would do more of a Staycation this year. This means that we are going to go places that we haven’t been to that are right in our back yard. Like the Creation Muesum, Great Wolf Lodge, day trips to Indinanapolis, Columbus (Kendra wants to go to the American Girl Doll Store for her birthday), Louisville. I will be headed to Nashville for my girls trip and will be able doing this that I haven’t done there before either. I also am going to catch the butterfly exhibit here in Cincinnati too. There is so much to see and do!
5. Only meeting this goal if you include watching movies. We have done nothing too exciting yet this year. This weekend may change all that as Kendra and Chris have a date and Ephriam and I have a date. Ephriam’s idea of a date is dinner and a movie so not really exciting there but gives me some one on one time with my boy. Kendra and Chris will be going to see Jamie Grace in concert. Kendra knows that she is going but doesn’t know she has VIP tickets and will get to participate in a meet and greet with her! She will be thrilled when she finds out!
So here is to getting my butt in gear and getting my goals met this year!