So 2013 has been a really good year for us Walkers. Lots of great blessings this year which you can see some here. So here is what I hope is in store for us for 2014. These are goals and not resolutions. Resolutions are usually broken by the end of January and I want this these to be life changing.
1. Project get Health: This is not about loosing weight or just eating healthy this is all around feel good health. I am sure that we will eat well and loose weight at the same time but it is totally about getting healthy. As I have a family history of heart disease and blood cancer. I want to be able to at 90 still take care of myself and I can only do that if I am healthy. So here is to eating exercise and loosing some weight.
2. Blog/write more. I want to post here once a week. Not for you my readers but for me. This is an outlet for me. I place where things go and I can document life and yet brain dump. I also have a notebook that is just for me where I hope to write in.
3. Read more. Read more books for fun, my Bible, and get more educated. I really want to read more. Yes this means turning off the TV and having lazy days of reading. I am hoping that our finances will be in order enough for me to go back to school on line through UC and get my BSN (Bacholors Science of Nursing) we will see though.
4. Explore! I want to try new foods, see new places! I want to explore all sorts of new. We will see how this goes as there are time and money restraints but we will see.
5. Relax more and enjoy life. My kids are getting older and pretty soon they won’t want anything to do with me. I want to enjoy them now. In the moment. Play more. Do less adult stuff. Enjoy more through their eyes. I just want to be in the moment.
How about you? What do you want to change in your life for 2014? What goals do you have?